15 Best Used Cars under 15000
15 Best Used Cars under 15000 – This list should help luxury-car buyers on a budget find the best choices. Not everyone can shell out the money for a new car, but luckily there are plenty of best used cars under 15000 out there. We have already covered cars that cost less than $10,000, so here’s a list of pre-owned metal for those with a little more budget flexibility. As always, keep in mind that while certain cars are safer bets than others, the condition and availability of individual vehicles can vary widely, affecting both the price and the advisability of a used-car purchase. There are best used cars under 15000 luxuries: Audi A6, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Cadillac DTS, Ford Mustang, Honda Pilot, Kia Soul, and Subaru Impeza.
The trick is to find a not only a good deal, but a good car is one that will be safe, reliable, and enjoyable for years. All of the models came standard with electronic stability control (ESC), a proven lifesaver, during the years indicated. Fuel costs, maintenance costs, insurance costs, and tire costs continue to rise. It seems as though the only thing that is not rising these days is my income. There is another possibility of best used cars under 15000, though. Several major automakers are now offering economical and fuel efficient models for those of us who can do without such luxurious amenities as leather seating and dual-zone climate control. Here are ten brand-new automobiles, which can be purchased for under $15,000. There are best used cars under 15000 high mpg: Chevrolet, Ford, Honda Insight, Honda Civic Hybrid, Toyota Prius, Volkswagen Jetta TDI Diesel, Kia Rio, Kia Soul, Nissan Versa Note Hatchback.
Get detailed information on new best used cars under 15000and do side-by-side comparisons to help you find and buy a new car for under $15k. If you’re trying to spend as little as possible on a car but you don’t want to learn how to drive stick, you might find your options are limited. We tried to price out new cars to find the best under $15,000 with an automatic, and we found only five 2015 models available. Price reflects dealer invoice for an automatic model, plus destination fee (which will not be waived at your price point). And we still had to fudge a little to stay under $15,000. There are best used cars under 15000 for 2015: Nissan Versa S+ sedan, Chevrolet Spark LS, Ford Fiesta S sedan, Mitsubishi Mirage, Smart fortwo,
List 10 Good Used Cars Under $15,000
- 2006-2011 Cadillac DTS – The DTS also boasts an impressive 275-horsepowerV8 and all the available luxury features you’ll want (Bluetooth, navigation, heated and cooled front seats)
- 2005-2010 Chrysler 300 – performance car, as the upscale 300C boasts a 359-hp 5.7-liter Hemi V8
- 2009-2014 Ford F-150 – ranging from a wide selection of available engines to various cab and bed configurations.
- 2007-2011 Honda CR-V – fuel economy of up to 20 miles per gallon city and 28 mpg highway.
- 2011-2013 Hyundai Sonata – modern features like steering wheel audio controls, satellite radio, Bluetooth and an auxiliary jack for an MP3 player
- 2007-2010 Infiniti G35/G37 – impressive interior and muscular drivetrain, coupled with an excellent engine that’s notorious for longevity and durability.
- 2004-2006 Lexus RX 330 – 223-hp 3.3-liter V6, the RX 330 even boasts impressive fuel economy
- 2007-2012 Mazda CX-9 – powerful V6 and safety features like full-length side-curtain airbags and anti-lock disc brakes.
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z – 3.5-liter V6, which offered up to 306 hp, and its razor-sharp handling
- 2006-2010 Toyota Sienna – 266-hp V6 under the hood that returns a surprisingly strong 17 mpg city and 23 mpg highway