20 Best Cars under $30000 dollars
Best Cars under $30000 – If you have a smaller car budget but want something that will get your heart racing as you drive to your soul-crushing desk job, check out the following ten fast cars that can be had for under $30,000. But these escalating MSRPs aren’t solely due to carmaker greed. They are the cost of meeting increasingly tough safety, performance, and fuel-economy targets. Now the good news: If the average is $30,000 that means a whole lot of new cars cost less than that. And most benefit from that same safety, performance, and economy advances. More and more, it seems like best cars under 30000 is the place to be. There are best cars under 30000 for 2015: MAZDA MX-5 MIATA, HYUNDAI GENESIS 2.0T R-SPEC, CHEVROLET CAMARO V-6, VOLKSWAGEN GTI, CHEVROLET SPARK EV, SUBARU WRX, FORD FUSION HYBRID, HONDA ACCORD SPORT, MAZDA 6, and VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE R-LINE.
See More: 15 Best Used Cars under 15000
Prices for used vehicles are up across the board, with cars selling for $8,000 to $10,000 less popular this year than models going for $11,000 to $14,000. Luxury cars, however, have only seen their prices rise by 0.9% in the past year — compared with a 7.4% bump for midsized cars and a 9.8% leap for pickup trucks. With the price of a new luxury car depreciating 35% to 40% in the first three years, picking up a pre-owned model lessens the blow a bit by shifting the majority of a vehicle’s depleted value onto the original owner. Also, certified pre-owned vehicles get an inspection, some retooling and — in the best cases — extended coverage from the dealer that a buyer wouldn’t get from a private-party sale. There are best cars under 30000 used: Hyundai Genesis, Mercedes Benz E – Class, Acura RL, Caddilac DTS, Volvo S80, Lexus GS Hybrid,
The average price of a new car is now over $30,000. This is a subjective and unscientific roster that involved no small amount of bickering on our end, either. The final lineup reflects the variety of different vehicles we considered: domestics and foreign cars, coupes and convertibles, front-drivers and rear-drivers, different engine layouts, and even crossovers. It’s a good cross-section of what we like to drive, and we’ve driven everything on this list. There are best cars under 30000 dollars: Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan Versa Note, Kia Forte, Toyota Corolla, Mazda 3, Mazda 6, Ford Fiesta ST, Chevrolet Spark EV, Chevrolet Impala, and Honda Accord Hybrid.
List 20 Best Cars under $30000 dollars
- 2005 Dodge Charger V6 -350-hp Hemi underhood.
- Ford Focus ST – 252-hp Ford Focus ST is a brute.
- Nissan 370Z – 3.7 lister with v6 engine.
- Ram 1500 Tradesman – 395-hp V8, an 8-speed transmission
- Audi A3 – 200 lb-ft of torque
- Chevrolet Colorado Z71 – DOHC 3.6-liter V6 makes 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque.
- Jeep Wrangler Willys Wheeler – limited slip 3.73 rear axle, and standard air conditioning.
- Chevrolet Sonic RS – appearance package for the Turbo
- Mini Cooper- The base 3-cylinder turbo Cooper is a snorty, joyful thing, and it’s cheaper still.
- Chevrolet Camaro V6 – smooth, amply powerful at 323 hp, sounds good
- Ford Fiesta ST – 197 horsepower through its 1.6-liter turbo four
- Honda Accord Sport – six-speed manual is one of the best on Earth like smart-looking 18-inch wheels, dual exhaust outlets.
- Scion FR-S – perfect relative placement and action of the pedals, wheel, and shifter put a lot of the petty gripes into perspective.
- Mazda 3 – 2.0-liter four-cylinder seems a little winded with its 155-hp, 2.5-liter, which still manages 40 mpG
- Honda Civic Si – the sweetest shifters around—precise, light, and fun to flick—backs up a stout 200-hp four.
Mazda MX-5 Miata Club – Save yourself $1700 and 80 pounds, get the cloth top.
- Fiat 500 Abarth – unching out 160-hp and 170 lb-ft of torque, the Abarth’s turbocharged 1.4-liter.
- Volkswagen GTI – The interior is subtle, straightforward and eminently usable.
Subaru WRX – Equipped with a 268-hp flat-four and a six-speed manual transmission.
- Ford Mustang EcoBoost – 4.6 liter V8 producing 300 hp and 320 lb-ft of torque.